Monday, August 23, 2010

New Blog...New Hair...New Me!




My New Blog...
My Blog has finally returned...not that there was a huge reader audience, but at least this will get certain people off my back (you know who you are!).  :-)
Trouble with google, blog spot, gmail, etc. contributed to a mountain of frustration and I am unable to access my old blog.
But maybe it's just better to start fresh.  
So here it is, with a slight change in url address:  www.abbysgabbing.blogspot.com

I'm not sure what this blog will entail and I don't want to pigeon-hole myself into talking about certain categories.
So you can expect traveling stories, fashion talk, cat pictures and much more!  Sounds pretty fascinating, huh??  ;-)

Now onto the New Hair...
Recently (as in last Friday night), I got the urge to cut my hair...real short.  So I decided to go for it--and cut it the very next morning!
This is definitely the shortest my hair has ever been, and has taken some getting used to.  I was afraid I would feel like a boy, but I actually feel quite feminine.  I'm definitely happy with the results!
I was half inspired by Katie Holmes and half inspired by Twiggy.  I've recreated the pictures that I was inspired by and hopefully you can see the connection. 

8 comments:

  1. so exciting!!!!!!!! Great blog address too! Thanks Abby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post! The photos cracked me up...your hairdress did darn good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, guess I should actually comment on your post - LOVE how you look just like Katie and Twiggy!! So awesome - not many people could pull that off as well as you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom told me that your hair reminded her of Twiggy...good work! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know. You know me and hair. But really -- Twiggy as an inspiration. Where did you come across her? Love you, Dad XOWXOWXOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE it!!!!! i want to do it too but alas..my face is a bit too round for that hair situation! you work it well! :)
    Katie always has great hair for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! You know I am a huge fan of the short and edgy look!! I am so glad that you finally went short. You look fantastic! Miss you, love you.

    ReplyDelete